All press requests should be sent to Eva Gudbergsdottir. Eva is the official spokesperson for TEDxMonterey.
Please note that TEDx event organizers are not able to speak for the TED Conference. Any inquiry regarding TED should be sent to:
Lastly, while we appreciate any coverage, we kindly ask that all journalists and/or bloggers be respectful of the difference between the TED & TEDx brands.
Please note that the ‘x’ in ‘TEDx’ stands for independently organized events. Therefore, any headline or text which implies “TED” is coming to your city would be considered misleading.
- TEDxMonterey 2013 “Leading Out” Returns to the Monterey Institute April 13, 2013, March 13, 2013
- TEDxMonterey Returns to the Monterey Institute as“Sea Change” Explores Ocean and Coastal Resources, March 15, 2012
- TEDxMonterey Talk: The Open World by Dr. Sujata Millick [VIDEO], Carla Voorhees, Armed with Science, May 24, 2011
- CSUMB professor at TEDxMonterey, Joan Weiner, CSUMB News, April 15, 2011
- TEDxMonterey Breaking the Language Barrier Once Again, Monterey Institute of International Studies News, April 15, 2011
- MIIS Hosted the Second TEDxMonterey, Walter Ryce, Monterey County Weekly, April 15, 2011
- Possibility, Perseverance, and Hope at TEDx and Beyond, Kelley Calvert, May 4, 2010
- High Tech “TED” comes to Monterey [VIDEO], KSBW, April 16, 2010
- Idea Factory, Walter Ryce, Monterey County Weekly, April 15, 2010
- TEDxMonterey to Spotlight Global and Local Solutions April 16 at MIIS, Monterey Institute of International Studies News, February 18, 2010